- My life is likely to last 10 to 15 years. Any separation from you will be painful: remember that before you get me.
- Give me time to understand what you want of me.
- Place your trust in me – it is crucial to my well being.
- Do not be angry at me for long, and do not lock me up as punishment.
- You have your work, your entertainment, and your friends. I only have you.
- Talk to me sometimes. Even if I don’t understands your words, I understand your voice when it is speaking to me.
- Be aware that how ever you treat me, I will never forget.
- Remember before you hit me that I have teeth that could easily hurt you, but I choose not to bite you because I love you.
- Before you scold me for being uncooperative, obstinate, or lazy, ask yourself if something might be bothering me. Perhaps I might not be getting the right food, or I have been out too long, or my heart is getting too old and weak.
- Take care of me when I get old; you too will grow old. Go with me on difficult journeys. Never say: “I cannot bear to watch” or “Let it happen in my absence.” Everything is easier for me if you are there, even my death.
God is that which happens, not the creator, but that which goes on happening.
God means that which goes on happening eternally. So anything that happens is God. You and everyone are happenings. This eternal happening is God. There is no creator and no creation. Your birth is a happening, and your death will be a happening. Your being here is a happening. Your not being here will be a happening. – Osho
Take a moment of stillness and allow this moment to be without imposing thought. This way we become aware of the space, rather than the content – Eckhart Tolle
When you change your attitude towards the present moment to one of wonder, curiosity, appreciation, love, respect, compassion, patience, acceptance and awe, the present moment welcomes you with open arms. – Eckhart Tolle
Relaxing and allowing the existence to do whatever is right. Trust the existence. And existence has never betrayed anyone.
What is possible and what is not is not your business. Nature will decide this. Your business is just to work for what truly matters to you. When nothing is sure, everything is possible.
Respect yourself. Feel the joy and the pride that existence needs you; otherwise you would not have been here. Rejoice that existence cannot be without you. In the first place that’s why you are here: existence has given you an opportunity, a life with tremendous treasures hidden within you — of beauty, of ecstasy, of freedom.